DIY Display Shelf
Release Date: May 9, 2011
Featuring: Peter Paquette
H&H style expert Peter Paquette crafts a clean-lined and contemporary plywood display shelf that shows off book covers, magazines, art and decorative objects. Paint yours a bold pink like Peter did, or a softer shade that suits your space. Try this easy project this weekend. Plus, discover even more DIY projects.
- One sheet plywood - 3/4 inch thick x 42 inches x 72 inches
- Two 2x4 pieces – 86 inches long
- Five 2x4 pieces – 38 inches long
- 2.5 inch screws
- 1.5 inch screws
- power drill
- wood filler
- Beauti-Tone Acryl-lok Primer
- Simon Chang Paint Collection for Beauti-Tone– "Pink Tank" – semi-gloss finish
- Wall securing hinges
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.