DIY Display Shelf
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Firefox
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: May 9, 2011
Featuring: Peter Paquette
H&H style expert Peter Paquette crafts a clean-lined and contemporary plywood display shelf that shows off book covers, magazines, art and decorative objects. Paint yours a bold pink like Peter did, or a softer shade that suits your space. Try this easy project this weekend. Plus, discover even more DIY projects.
- One sheet plywood - 3/4 inch thick x 42 inches x 72 inches
- Two 2x4 pieces – 86 inches long
- Five 2x4 pieces – 38 inches long
- 2.5 inch screws
- 1.5 inch screws
- power drill
- wood filler
- Beauti-Tone Acryl-lok Primer
- Simon Chang Paint Collection for Beauti-Tone– "Pink Tank" – semi-gloss finish
- Wall securing hinges
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.