1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Firefox
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: January 10, 2011
Featuring: Michael Penney
Add a fresh, custom touch to any room with painted and trimmed lampshades. Style editor Michael Penney demonstrates how to revamp cheap vintage or basic shades with glossy paint, velvet and grosgrain ribbon and jute twine. (He also reveals the new Sylvania A19 LED light bulb, which lasts 50,000 hours compared to 800 hours that an incandescent bulb would provide.) Try one of these budget-chic projects this weekend!
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.