DIY Magnetic Board
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: August 30, 2010
Featuring: Morgan Michener
Style editor Morgan Michener shows how to make a fun display board with a vintage frame, sheet metal and oilcloth. Arrange inspirational tear-outs, kids’ drawings and reminder notes with magnets that complement the oilcloth pattern. A magnetic board also makes a crafty hostess gift for cottagers.
Oilcloth, Oilcloth International Picture frame with removable back Sheet metal to fit frame (make sure magnets will stick to it) All-purpose snips Work gloves Duct tape Magnets
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.