DIY Marble Tray
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: March 8, 2010
Featuring: Cameron MacNeil
Design editor Cameron MacNeil demonstrates how to make a luxe for less marble display tray using oversized tile and wood. Perfect for bathrooms and kitchens!
Supplies from Home Hardware Pencil Measuring tape Poplar wood – 2.5 inches X 0.5 inches Mitre box Mitre saw, Paint Paintbrush, Tile MDF board Lepage PL Premium 100% Polyurethane Construction Adhesive Elmer’s Carpenters Wood Glue Sandpaper Self-stick felt floor savers
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.