DIY Nautical Style Projects
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: April 12, 2010
Featuring: Michael Penney
At the Interior Design Show, Michael Penney and Kathryn Bala explain how to make an on-trend, do-it-yourself anchor pillow, a coiled-rope lamp and framed nautical prints.
Pillows throw pillows throw pillow covers solid cotton fabric (for cutting the shape) fusible webbing sewing pins scissors iron Wall Art Ikea RIBBA frames graphic wallpaper Rope Lamp lamp base Manilla rope hot glue gun lampshade
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.