DIY Rustic Stool
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: August 19, 2013
Featuring: Reiko Caron
This easy DIY is an instant way to create seating with charm. Style expert Reiko Caron takes a basic wood stool and gives it earthy, farmhouse character with inexpensive hardware store materials. See how she transforms a dull design with a Gustavian-style whitewash pickling paint, burlap and common roofing nails.
All materials from Home Hardware:
- 18" unfinished ready to assemble café stool
- Minwax White Wash Pickling Stain
- Lint-free cloth
- Elmer's Wood Glue
- Cotton batting
- Elmer's Spray Adhesive
- staple gun
- 1" roofing nails
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.