DIY Tiered Dessert Tray
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Firefox
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: January 16, 2012
Featuring: Reiko Caron
Style expert Reiko Caron demonstrates how to make an easy and affordable tiered display tray for cookies, muffins and scones. With a few cake pans, two candlesticks and glue, you’ll be ready to host high tea in style!
3 round cake pans
2 wooden candlesticks
Home-Bond 5 Minute Rapid Setting Epoxy Gel – Home Hardware
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.