DIY Tiled Side Table
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: June 24, 2013
Featuring: Reiko Caron
Style expert Reiko Caron demonstrates how to make a one-of-a-kind outdoor perch out of plywood, adhesive, broken pieces of tile and grout. Customize the size for a small balcony or large patio.
- ¾ inch plywood – 2 pieces at 15" x 17", 2 pieces at 13 ½" x 17", 1 piece at 15" x 15"
- 1 ½ inch screws
- Ceramic tiles
- Drop cloth
- Roberts Ceramic Tile Adhesive
- Home Handyman Adhesive Spreader
- Flextile Ltd. Polymer Modified Unsanded Grout – Bright White
- Polypro disposable grout flat
- Richard grouting sponge
- Rubber gloves
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.