DIY Window Garden
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Firefox
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: April 4, 2011
Featuring: Morgan Michener
Bring spring indoors with an easy plant display for a windowsill. Senior style editor Morgan Michener demonstrates how to pot plants in lidded glass jars with moss, gravel, charcoal, soil, and lush plants. Use a variety of glass cloches, mason jars and other decorative jars for a contemporary vignette that will suit any space.
Best plants to buy:
- Little ferns (Boston, rabbit’s foot)
- Small peace lily
- Venus flytrap
- Lidded glass jars - Teatro Verde
- mason jars
- Shane Powers Cut Clay Cylinders and Glass Dome – West Elm
- cloche – Cynthia Findlay Antiques
- ferns and tropical plants
- gardening charcoal
- indoor potting soil
- decorative gravel
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.