Dressing Down A Living Room
Release Date: July 11, 2011
Featuring: Cameron MacNeil
Channel: Ask a Designer™
H&H senior design editor Cameron MacNeil answers a viewer’s question on how to achieve a relaxed and casual look for her living room. See his suggestions for upholstery fabric, window coverings, flooring, rug, and fireplace mantel accessories.
- Sofa fabric, Mini Zigzag Birch, Dwell Studio for Robert Allen
- Chair fabric, Square Press Mist, Robert Allen
- Shutters, Canadian Superbilt Shutters
- Flooring, Enhanced Ash Cocoa, Torlys
- Rug, colour-bound flat braided jute rug, Pottery Barn
- Turned Wood Pillar Holders, Leah Vases and Bowls, Pottery Barn
- Art, Vintage Plan de Paris map, Celadon
- Lampshade, Linen Drum Lampshade, Pottery Barn
- Pillows, Leaf Diamond Throw Pillow and Bark Jaipur Throw Pillow, Serena & Lily
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.