Dressing Down A Living Room
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Firefox
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: July 11, 2011
Featuring: Cameron MacNeil
Channel: Ask a Designer™
H&H senior design editor Cameron MacNeil answers a viewer’s question on how to achieve a relaxed and casual look for her living room. See his suggestions for upholstery fabric, window coverings, flooring, rug, and fireplace mantel accessories.
- Sofa fabric, Mini Zigzag Birch, Dwell Studio for Robert Allen
- Chair fabric, Square Press Mist, Robert Allen
- Shutters, Canadian Superbilt Shutters
- Flooring, Enhanced Ash Cocoa, Torlys
- Rug, colour-bound flat braided jute rug, Pottery Barn
- Turned Wood Pillar Holders, Leah Vases and Bowls, Pottery Barn
- Art, Vintage Plan de Paris map, Celadon
- Lampshade, Linen Drum Lampshade, Pottery Barn
- Pillows, Leaf Diamond Throw Pillow and Bark Jaipur Throw Pillow, Serena & Lily
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.