Dufflet Rosenberg’s Modern Home
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: June 20, 2011
Featuring: Dufflet Rosenberg
Channel: Home Tour
Discover a stunning urban sanctuary as the owner of Dufflet bakeries and her husband Martin Kohn, of Kohn Shnier Architects, reveal the details behind their Queen Street West reno. See how they converted a simple corner-lot home into a private, contemporary retreat. Learn why they relocated the entrance to the side of the house, lowered the grade in the main floor kitchen, left one living room wall blank, and designed their own sleek steel staircase.
Kohn Shnier Architects, Toronto (416) 504-7508 or visit Kohnshnierarchitects.com. Back deck: Wood-block table, Stylegarage, Toronto (416) 534-4343, 1-866-534-4343 or visit Stylegarage.com. Kitchen: White bowl, Hollace Cluny, Toronto (416) 968-7894 or visit Hollacecluny.ca; artwork, Bicycle Racers by Christopher Reed (ink drawing), Toronto (416) 937-5986.
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.