Elizabeth Metcalfe’s Farmhouse
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: March 18, 2013
Featuring: Elizabeth Metcalfe
Designer Elizabeth Metcalfe shows off her family’s 1845 farmhouse in Caledon, Ontario. Learn her tips for renovating an old home without compromising its character, layout and original features. Plus, see how she turns common design principles on their heads with an oversized island in a small kitchen, dark walls in a tiny room and wallpaper on four walls in an upstairs bedroom.
All sources, please contact Elizabeth Metcalfe at (905) 820-3443.
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.