Holiday Gingerbread House
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: December 20, 2010
Featuring: Michael Penney
Learn how to build a stylish gingerbread house without a kit. House & Home staffers Hilary Smyth and Michael Penney use icing, Smarties, pretzels and more to decorate a cute and cosy cottage complete with stained-glass candy windows! (Try Lynda Reeves’ favourite [gingerbread recipe](http://tv.houseandhome.com/segment/festive-gingerbread-cookies) for the walls and roof.) Happy holidays!
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.