IDS12 Concept Spaces
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: February 6, 2012
Featuring: Mazen El-Abdallah
Gather small-space decorating tricks as six architects and designers reveal their approach to designing a 160-square-foot shipping container at 2012’s Interior Design Show. From the on-trend looks by Mazen Studio, Jill Greaves Design and L’Atelier to the more conceptual spaces of Quadrangle Architects, Mason Design Studio and Casey Design Group, you’ll find plenty of inspiration.
For more, see our editors’ picks from the booths at IDS12.
- Guest 1 (introduction): Mazyard Mortazavi, TAS DesignBuild
- Guest 2: Mazen El-Abdallah, Mazen Studio
- Guests 3: Caroline Robbie and Rick E. Mugford, Quadrangle Architects
- Guests 4: Stanley Sun and Ashley Rumsey, Mason Design Studio
- Guest 5: Youssef Hasbani, L'Atelier (416) 966-0200
- Guest 6: Jill Greaves, Jill Greaves Design
- Guests 7: Theresa Casey and Robert Gray, Casey Design Group
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.