Making The Most Of A Narrow Kitchen
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: March 21, 2011
Featuring: Kirsten Marshall
Toronto designer Kirsten Marshall of Palmerston Design Consultants shows off a smart kitchen renovation. See how knocking down the wall between the kitchen and dining room made a 10-foot-wide space seem spacious and open. Learn tips for adding floor-to-ceiling storage, maximizing space with two separate islands, and creating a unique backsplash with vertical tiles.
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.