Modern DIY Chalkboard Christmas Tree
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: October 11, 2010
Featuring: Joel Bray
Try a crafty approach to your holiday tree this year! Design editor Joel Bray demonstrates how to create a fun chalkboard-paint Christmas tree that’s perfect for people with small spaces or who plan to travel during the season. To update it through the seasons, simply wipe the chalkboard clean!
* Canvas or heavy cotton twill * Pencil * Measuring tape * Chalkboard paint * Foam roller * Wood dowel * Handsaw * Staple gun * Chalk * 2 hooks #### Sources See this project in the [November 2010 issue of House & Home] Canvas, Designer Fabrics, Toronto (416) 531-2810 or visit designerfabrics.ca; rocking chair, Hollace Cluny, Toronto (416) 968-7894 or visit hollacecluny.ca; sheepskin ottoman, L’Atelier, Toronto (416) 966-0200; rug, West Elm, Toronto (416) 537-0110 or visit westelm.com; pendant light, Ikea, call 1-866-866-IKEA or visit ikea.ca ?for locations across Canada. : http://www.houseandhome.com/magazine/2010-5
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.