Styling Tricks: Floral Arrangements
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: April 25, 2011
Featuring: Michael Penney
Take your blooms from boring to bold with tips from H&H editors Joel Bray and Michael Penney. Swap glass vases for vintage cans with character and colour-block floral arrangements for a contemporary grouping. Or, drop houseplants in rustic buckets for an unexpected and eclectic look and decorate fallen branches with affordable faux silk flowers. Joel and Michael demonstrate these easy ways to style a room at the 2011 Interior Design Show.
- Vintage tins or metal containers
- Glass vessel
- Clear tape
- Cut flowers or houseplant
- cut branch
- hot glue gun
fake flowers (cherry blossoms)
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.