Tommy Smythe’s Style
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: February 14, 2011
Featuring: Suzanne Dimma
Channel: Design News
Suzanne and Toronto designer Tommy Smythe get candid at the 2011 Interior Design Show. Learn all about his personal style, why he’s convinced a red sofa is timeless, and how to embrace a small space. Plus, discover what’s coming up on the new season of HGTV’s Sarah’s House!
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.