Traditional Cheese Raclette Recipe
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: November 8, 2010
Featuring: Amy Rosen
Liven up your dinner party with a fun raclette. Food editor Amy Rosen demonstrates how to use a raclette maker to melt raw-milk raclette cheese to serve on top of grilled peppers, potatoes, apples, pickles, pickled onions, salami, prosciutto and sliced baguette. Like fondue, it’s a delicious communal meal that everyone will enjoy! Get the [recipe].
[Raclette Little Qualicum Cheese](http://www.dairygoodness.ca/cheese/cheese-encyclopedia/cheeses/raclette-little-qualicum)
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.