Video: Glenn & David Dixon Talk IDS11
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: January 20, 2011
Interior designer and TV host Glenn Dixon, of W Network’s Take this House and Sell it, talks with his brother, fashion designer David Dixon, about their concept space for IDS 11. David and Glenn will be participating in Sibling Revelry, in which four of Canada’s most exciting design teams (who also happen to be siblings), will create four IDS 11 spaces. The family room and kitchen that they’re creating will mix modern and traditional elements, drawing on their long-standing friendship and collaboration.
The Interior Design Show will be taking place from January 27 to 30, 2011 at the Metro Convention Centre in Toronto. Buy tickets for the show, visit the House & Home booth and enjoy presentations on Sunday, January 30th featuring Lynda Reeves, Suzanne Dimma, Mark Challen and other House & Home staff.
Watch more IDS 11 preview videos.
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.