2016 Find Your Fall Bedding Contest – Official Rules
No purchase necessary to enter or win.
This contest starts on October 3, 2016, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on January 2, 2017. The contest sponsors are House & Home Media and Springs Canada Inc. (the “Sponsors”).
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, completely fill out the online entry form, including your mailing address, e-mail address and daytime telephone number, click to accept these contest rules, then click on the Enter Contest button. One entry per individual per day.
- PRIZE: One prize is available to be won. The prize consists of one (1) $300 Sears Gift Card. Sears Gift Cards are redeemable toward purchases at Sears stores across Canada, online at sears.ca and through the Sears Catalogues. All terms and conditions that ordinarily apply to the use of a Sears Gift Card will apply to the redemption of the prize.
- DRAW: A random draw will be conducted in Toronto, Ontario at approximately 11:00 am ET on January 11, 2017. Your odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received on or before the contest closing date.The selected entrant will be contacted by telephone, and will be sent a declaration and release form, including a mathematical skill-testing question, by email. In order to be declared a winner, the selected entrant must correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question, and sign and return the form to House & Home Media within seven days after being contacted.
If the selected entrant (a) cannot be contacted within seven business days, (b) fails to complete and return the required contest documents within the time stipulated, (c) incorrectly answers the skill-testing question, or (d) otherwise fails to comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit the prize and an alternate entrant will be randomly selected.
- ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open to all residents of Canada, excluding residents of Quebec, who have reached the age of majority in their province of residence. You are not eligible if you are (or you live with) an employee, representative or agent of a Sponsor or its affiliates or licensees.
- GENERAL: By entering the contest, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsors, which shall be final on all matters relating to this contest. All entries become the property of the Sponsors and none will be returned. The Sponsors reserve the right to withdraw, terminate or modify this contest or any portion of this contest at any time without prior notice. The Sponsors are not responsible for (a) entries which are lost, stolen, delayed, destroyed, or illegible, incomplete or otherwise improperly completed; (b) incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human or technical error, printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or any combination thereof; (c) failure of the internet or the website, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile devices related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the contest; (d) the loss, theft or misuse of the prize; or (e) any property damage, personal injury or misfortune in any way attributable to this contest or prize.The personal information you are providing to enter this contest will be used only to administer this contest, and for no other reason. However, by entering this contest, you consent to the use of your name, without compensation, in any future publicity carried out by the Sponsors in connection with this contest.