January 20, 2016
Get The Look: Coco Rocha’s Nursery
Bold patterns, super soft textiles and an eclectic gallery wall create a baby’s room as stylish as mom, Canadian supermodel Coco Rocha. The fashionable mama opted for playful pieces and eclectic accessories, opposed to traditional nursery decor, for her daughter Ioni, born March 28, 2015. Here’s how to achieve the look for your little one.
- Add Stacks Of Books: Books are a great way to bring color into a room. Stack some upright and others flat on their covers for visual interest.
- Hang Playful Art: There’s no need to splurge to create a gallery wall — just have fun with print and color.
- Get A Dreamy Daybed: If you have space, this is a great piece to incorporate for impromptu naps and reading. This one in bold oversized gingham makes a graphic statement.
- Incorporate Cozy Textures: A sheepskin layered on the area rug, a quilt draped over the crib and knit pillows create a space ideal for snuggling.
- Paint It Grey: A pale grey palette offers a gender-neutral alternative to conventional pink.