October 27, 2016
Laura Prepon’s Gluten-Free Almond Bread
Yield: Makes 1 Loaf
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease small loaf pan.
- In food processor, combine flours, flax seed, baking soda and sea salt. Add wet ingredients. Pulse about 5 times to blend.
- Pour batter into prepared pan; it should fill it about halfway.
- Bake 20 minutes. Remove from oven and cover with foil; return to oven for 10 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Cool bread about 20 minutes, then remove from pan.
From The Stash Plan by Laura Prepon and Elizabeth Troy. Copyright 2016 by Laura P. Enterprises Inc. and Emmett LLC. Reprinted by permission of Touchstone, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, Inc. On sale 3/1/2016 wherever books are sold.