Laura Prepon’s Gluten-Free Almond BreadRecipe By: Laura Prepon
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour (or 1⁄4 cup additional almond flour)
- 1⁄4 cup ground flax seed 1⁄2 tsp baking soda
- 1⁄2 tsp sea salt
- 5 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 tbsp raw organic honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
Directions Yield: Makes 1 Loaf
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease small loaf pan.
- In food processor, combine flours, flax seed, baking soda and sea salt. Add wet ingredients. Pulse about 5 times to blend.
- Pour batter into prepared pan; it should fill it about halfway.
- Bake 20 minutes. Remove from oven and cover with foil; return to oven for 10 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Cool bread about 20 minutes, then remove from pan.