Lavender-Infused Coconut Iced CoffeeRecipe By: Natalie Ho
There are so many refreshing ways to enjoy coffee on ice during the summer months. On your next visit to the lavender farm or if you’re harvesting this plant in your own garden, consider infusing your iced coffee with a splash of lavender-scented coconut milk. This recipe is creamy, delicious, and also diary free!
- 4 sprigs of fresh lavender (or substitute with 1 tbsp dried lavender)
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- 4 Limited Edition Nespresso Leggero On Ice capsules (or coffee of choice)
- Honey or maple syrup for sweetening
Make Lavender-Infused Coconut Milk
1. Heat coconut milk over a stove top on medium-high heat until it comes to a boil and turn down to simmer.
2. Remove the heads of the lavender. Press gently to release aromatic flavors, add to milk and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and strain the milk. Can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days.
4. Brew Nespresso Leggero On Ice (or substitute your coffee of choice).
5. Add sweetener to coffee as desired.
6. Pour the coffee over ice, add milk as desired and enjoy!