Petite Pommes AnnaRecipe By: Eric Vellend
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 1⁄4 lb. mini Yukon Gold potatoes (1 1⁄2″ in diam.)
- Kosher or fine sea salt, to taste
- Rosemary sprigs (optional)
Directions Yield: Serves 6 to 8
- Cut out circles of parchment to fit bottoms of 12-cup muffin tin. Brush muffin cups with some melted butter. Line with parchment circles. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- On mandoline, slice potatoes into very thin rounds. Place in bowl with butter. Season with salt. Mix thoroughly. Divide potatoes among muffin tins, arranging them in overlapping circles.
- Cover tin with foil. Place on parchment-lined baking tray. Bake until paring knife inserted in centers meets with little resistance, 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Raise heat to 450°F. Carefully invert muffin tin onto parchment-lined baking tray. Discard parchment circles. Put rosemary on tray, if using. Bake in upper third of oven until golden and crispy, 20 minutes.