8 Luxe Laundry Rooms
I spotted these cool canvas and metal laundry carts at Restoration Hardware yesterday, and they inspired me to do a roundup of some great laundry spaces that we have featured over the years.
The task of laundry seems a bit easier when it’s done in stylish spaces like these. Washers and dryers are better looking these days, and with most of them being front-loading, they stack and tuck away in the smallest closets. Or, installed side by side, they can fit under a countertop. They’re much more practical than their top-loading relatives.
So tell me, which laundry room is your favourite? Comment below!
For more laundry room ideas, from storage tips to colour schemes, view our Laundry Rooms photo gallery.
1. Restoration Hardware
2. From House & Home February 2008 issue, photography by Mark Burstyn
3. From House & Home April 2009 issue, photography by Stacey Brandford
4. From House & Home October 2007 issue, photography by Donna Griffith
5. From House & Home February 2009 issue, photography by Virginia Macdonald
6. From House & Home March 2008 issue, photography by Donna Griffith
7. From House & Home April 2007 issue, photography by Michael Graydon
8. From House & Home March 2009 issue, photography by Donna Griffith