Eclectic Bedroom & Den Design Design editor Cameron MacNeil explains how he transformed his rowhouse bedrooms into a sleek bedroom and den using paint, modern furniture and an upholstered headboard....
Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
In This Episode
Take design lessons from the enviably sleek spa bathroom and colourful bedrooms in designer Git Gustavsson’s unique Scandinavian-mod home. Style Editor Michael Penney shows how to add personality to neutral IKEA rugs and doormats with paint, pattern and colourful stripes! Plus, design editor Cameron MacNeil explains how graphic bedding, smart storage and the right paint can transform a Craftsman-style bedroom without diminishing its historical integrity.
* Bedding – West Elm – Organic Pleated Voile Duvet Cover and Shams
* Throw – Constantine – John Robshaw Pepper Cotton Coverlet
* Storage – Ikea – Pax wardrobe system
* Light - Drum shade swinging arm lamp – Home Depot
* Bed - Lucy Au – Milano Bed – Fabric Philip Putty
* Drape – Faab Home – Studio (line) Taupe Linen with Grommets
* Trim and Wall Colour – Beauti-tone - Starlight 6M2-2 (wall) Snowdrop 5J2-1 (trim)