Get styling ideas from the hip rental apartment of Holt Renfrew visual stylist Heidi Lewis, complete with stylish flea market finds, gussied-up cabinets and shelves, decorating vignettes and painted feature walls.
See more photos from this apartment in our Condos 2009 special issue.
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
April 26, 2010
Style for Rent
Pages 98 and 99: Li ving room: Hans
Wegner CH07 Shell chair, cushions (on
sofa), wool throw (on ladder), Hollace
Cluny, Toronto (416) 968-7894, 1-888-
968-7660 or visit www.hollacecluny.
ca. Pages 100 and 101: Kitchen: Light
green Baja rug, silver julep cup (as vase),
Teatro Verde, Toronto (416) 966-2227,
(416) 733-4447, 1-888-483-2876 or
visit www.teatroverde.com; Adonde bowl (on island), Design Within Reach,
Toronto (416) 977-4003 or visit www.
dwr.com; linen hand towel, Constantine,
Toronto (416) 929-1177 or visit www.
constantineinteriors.com. Pages 102
and 103: Bedroom: Rustic wood bench
(at foot of bed), Hollace Cluny, as above;
Angelsbo floor cushions (on bench), Ikea,
Vancouver (604) 273-2051, Coquitlam,
B.C. (604) 636-1000, Calgary (403)
273-4338, Edmonton (780) 433-6000,
Burlington, Ont. (905) 681-IKEA, Toronto
(416) 222-IKEA, Etobicoke, Ont. (416)
646-IKEA, Vaughan, Ont. (905) 695-
5075, Ottawa (613) 829-4530, Montreal
(514) 738-2167, Boucherville, Que. (450)
449-6755, 1-800-661-9807 or visit
www.ikea.ca; Anichini throw in Olive
(on bed), Anichini Hkmet shams, tassel
cushion, John Derian swallow plate (on
bedside table), Constantine, as above.
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
PRODUCER & STYLIST
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.