See how designer Kirsten Marshall turned an old house into an edgy, Brooklyn-inspired space.
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
February 18, 2015
Contractor: Caliber Group www.caliberbuilds.com
Kitchen: floor tile, Cercan Tile. www.cercantile.com Wall tile, Saltillo Imports. www.saltillo-tiles.com Kitchen Cabinetry, Ikea http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/. Island design concept by Palmerston Build by www.julianvillasenor.com. Countertop (colour: raven), Caesarstone http://www.caesarstone.ca.
Island Chairs, Style Garage www.stylegarage.com
Ceiling fixture, Urban Mode http://www.urbanmode.com/. Living Room: sofa, chairs, coffee table, Elte http://www.elte.com/
Vintage Moroccan rug from Marrakesh purchased by Palmerston Design Consultants. Standing Lamp, Queen West Antique Centre http://www.qwac.ca/. Artwork (over sofa), Robert Sangster www.robertsangster.com Bathroom: Vanity, medicine cabinet, Ikea http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/ .
Floor tile, Cercan Tile www.cercantile.com. Wall tile, Stone Tile www.stone-tile.com Faucets, Riobel from Taps Bath www.tapsbath.com
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.