Designer Orsi Panos gives a dated white melamine kitchen a fresh new look with shaker-style cabinets painted in soft grey, brass hardware and classic subway tile. See how she updated the existing island with an overhang for an eat-in feature, and how she created a countertop coffee station for the caffeine-loving family.
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
June 29, 2018
Design, Orsi Panos
; Construction, Lyons Construction
; Custom cabinetry, Olympic Kitchens; Urban Modern Freestone Knob and Pull in Satin Brass finish, Emtek; Elements single bowl under mount sink E00133, faucet, Roman Bath Center; Cabinet color, Para P2110-04 sheen level 20; Custom rack, Orsi Panos Interiors; Caesarstone 5131 Calacatta Nuvo, Super Natural Ultra Series, Diamante Granite & Marble Inc.; Backsplash, Saltillo Imports Inc.; Floor tile, Cera Gres; Cinder LPC 4035 Chandelier, Renwil; Restoration Bronze Metal Framed Clear Ribbed Glass Pendant, Union Lighting; Henriksdal chairs in Linneryd Natural Linen Slipcovers, Ikea; Taburet counter height stool, Shelter Furniture; Range, dishwasher, hood and fridge, microwave, Tasco.
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
PRODUCER & STYLIST
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.