Style editor Michael Penney reveals cheap and chic kitchen decorating secrets in his stylish apartment, using wallpaper, pegboard and Craigslist finds.
See tours of his [new house](http://houseandhome.com/tv/host/michael-penney), too!
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
March 8, 2010
Kitchen: Pegboard, hooks, The Home Depot, call 1-800-628-0525 or visit homedepot.ca for locations across Canada; African basket, Absolutely North, Toronto (416) 922-6784. Shelving: Green jug, blue goblets, Arcadia Antiques, as above; woven cutlery containers, Angus & Company, Toronto (416) 537-4104; ceramic birds, Value Village, visit valuevillage.com; paint colour (back of shelves), Bittersweet Chocolate (2114-10) from the Designer Classics collection, Benjamin Moore, call 1-800-361-5898 or visit benjaminmoore.ca. Page 111: Kitchen: Light fixture, Arcadia Antiques, as above; boxwoods, Sheridan Nurseries, visit sheridannurseries.com for locations across Canada; baskets, Tap Phong Trading Company, Toronto (416) 977-6364; kettle, Walmart, call 1-800-328-0402 or visit walmart.ca for locations across Canada; painting, Value Village, as above; wallpaper, Thibaut, through Crown Wallpaper + Fabric, call 1-800-268-1300 or visit thibautdesign.com.
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.