December 10, 2015
Easy DIY: Paper Cone Party Favors
Fill cones with candy and keep them on a tray by the front door to give to guests as they leave.
You’ll need heavy paper such as wallpaper or construction paper, scissors, ruler, pencil, roll-on permanent glue tape or double-sided tape, decorative sticker seals, and gum drops or other candy.
- Measure and mark paper, then cut into 7″ squares. Place paper square flat on work surface on diagonal with right side down.
- Roll into thirds. Start by bringing the lower right edge toward the center.
- Apply glue tape along the lower left edge.
- Roll the lower left edge over to form cone and press down along top of glued edge to secure.
- Fill cone with candy.
- Apply glue tape along underside of top point.
- Fold top point down to close cone. Press to seal glue.
- Add decorative sticker seal to finish.