This festive “chandelier” adds an eye-catching focal point over a buffet table.
1. Tie three strands of ribbon about 6 1⁄2 inches each in length at equal distances around a 16 inch cedar wreath.
2. Repeat step using 24 inch wreath and three strands of ribbon about 3 1⁄4 inches each in length.
3. Gather all three strands of ribbon on the 16″ wreath to the center and knot them together about 12″ above.
4. Set the 16 inch wreath on a table and hover the 24 inch wreath about 12 inches above. Feed the longer ribbons through the center of the 16 inch wreath.
5. Knot all six ribbons together about 24 inch above the 24 inch wreath and hang the “chandelier” from a ceiling hook.
Photographer: Kim Jeffery
Source: House & Home December 2015
Products: Cedar wreaths, Highland Evergreen Supply; ribbon, Mokuba; dresser, Burnett; candlesticks, vase, Pimlico Design Gallery; black bowl, Elte; white dish, crystal dish, silver tray, cocktail napkins, Cynthia Findlay Antiques; wall colour, Tropical Dream (460A-2), Behr, The Home Depot.
Designer: Lauren Petroff