The experts weigh in to help solve design dilemmas. H&H’s June 2022 Advice Issue is packed with insider advice, gorgeous houses and inspiring outdoor spaces.
- Three different pools, broken down by cost and feature
- A 150-year-old heritage building transformed into a rustic bakery and rental
- A monochromatic Connecticut house is reborn with a happy palette and brilliant pattern
- Sappho Griffin renovates her N.S. home with an eye on the bottom line
- A stone farmhouse is re-imagined with a dash of Tuscan flavor
- Today’s hottest designers answer your decorating questions
- French-inspired vegan recipes from blogger Hannah Sunderani’s The Two Spoons Cookbook