March 17, 2014
Carrot Ginger Soup With Lemon Tahini Drizzle Recipe
Kitchen staples make up this easy soup.
See more recipes from Joyous Health.
- Melt coconut oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add ginger and garlic; sauté for 1 minute. Add carrots and continue to sauté for 4-5 minutes or until slightly softened. Add vegetable broth. Increase heat to bring the soup to a boil. Once it is boiling, lower the heat and simmer until the vegetables are tender, 20-25 minutes.
- Purée the soup with an immersion blender or in a regular blender. Season with salt and pepper.
- For the Drizzle, combine all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to blend. Season with salt and pepper.
- Reheat soup if needed. Pour soup into bowls and drizzle with tahini dressing.