June 16, 2017
Crab Salad Cups With Yogurt Miso Dressing
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: Serves 4 As An Appetizer
Prepare Crab Filling
- Place radishes, cucumbers and chilis in small bowl with 2 tbsp seasoned rice wine vinegar and set aside.
- Whisk miso with warm water until it forms thick, smooth paste.
- Whisk in remaining seasoned rice wine vinegar, then lime juice, ginger, fish sauce and yogurt until smooth.
- Add crab and toss to coat. If making ahead, refrigerate until ready to use.
- Load crab mixture into lettuce cups.
- Top with marinated radishes, cucumbers and chilis. Drizzle any extra yogurt dressing at bottom of bowl over cups. Top with cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.