Easy Eats: Valentine’s Day Pink Chocolate BarkRecipe By: Adena Leigh
Web editor Adena Leigh shares a simple and sweet Valentine’s Day recipe.
While cinnamon hearts and red lollipops are always welcomed Valentine’s Day sweets in my books, I’m a big believer that nothing beats a homemade treat. This two-ingredient recipe yields impressive results, and luckily it couldn’t be easier to whip up.
Give bags of the chocolate bark out as a teachers’ gifts, or a tuck one or two into your little one’s lunch box. Better yet, get the kids involved and make them on Sunday for a great indoor activity. I promise – they’re as fun to make as they are to eat!
- 3 1/2 cups pink chocolate melting wafers
- Assortment of Valentine’s Day sprinkles
- Place parchment paper over sheet pan.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler. Pour onto prepared sheet pan and spread out to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Scatter sprinkles onto melted chocolate.
- Place chocolate bark in fridge until in hardens, about half an hour.
- Break chocolate bark into large chunks.