Goody BarsRecipe By: Amy Rosen
These bite-sized sweets have got everything you want in a square: chocolate, Skor bar bits, nuts and a sticky coat of sweetened condensed milk.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups fine graham cracker or Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1 cup milk-chocolate chips
- ½ cup Skor toffee bits
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup chopped macadamia nuts (may substitute with almonds)
- 1 300-mL can sweetened condensed milk
Directions Yield: Makes 24
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix melted butter together with graham cracker or cookie crumbs and pat into a crust in a parchment lined 9″ x 13″ pan. Evenly distribute chocolate chips, Skor bits and chopped nuts over crust.
- Drizzle can of sweetened condensed milk evenly over top, then bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Cool for 20 minutes, then cut into squares. Let cool completely before removing squares from pan.