Gwyneth Paltrow’s Apricot, Cashew & Coconut TrufflesRecipe By: Gwyneth Paltrow
Try Gwyneth Paltrow’s recipe for Apricot, Cashew & Coconut Truffles from the cookbook The Clean Plate.
These fruity, tropical bites are made for an afternoon treat; they’re also great for packing in the kids’ lunches. Treats all around!
- 1/2 cup dried apricots
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Zest of 1 lime
- A pinch of flaky sea salt
- 1 tbsp water
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and process until the mixture is smooth and forms a ball around the processor blade (this may take a while).
- Using wet hands, roll the mixture into 12 tablespoon-sized balls, setting them on a plate as you work.
- Let set in the fridge until ready to eat.