Roasted Cauliflower With Anchovy BreadcrumbsRecipe By: Eric Vellend
If you don’t like anchovies, just omit them and season the breadcrumbs with salt.
- 4 tbsp olive oil, plus more for brushing tray
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into 2″ florets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
Directions Yield: Serves 6 to 8
- Preheat broiler to high. Line a heavy-duty baking tray with foil. Brush foil with oil. Toss cauliflower with 3 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Place on tray. Broil 8″ from heat until browned and tender, 16 to 18 minutes. Transfer cauliflower to serving dish.
- While cauliflower is broiling, combine remaining 1 tbsp oil, garlic, anchovy and breadcrumbs in small frying pan. Place over medium heat. Cook, stirring, until golden brown, 5 to 7 minutes. Season with pepper.
- Sprinkle cauliflower with breadcrumb mixture and parsley to serve.