August 7, 2018
Sous Vide Chicken Breast With Dill Butter And Little Gem Salad
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours
Yield: Serves 4
Make Dill Butter
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients. Set aside 1⁄4 cup of mixture for chicken. Scrape remaining butter into 6″-long log on piece of plastic wrap. Roll up, twisting ends to seal. Refrigerate until solid.
- Fill an 8-quart pot three-quarters full with warm water. Submerge sous vide machine in pot and heat water to 140°F.
- Place chicken breasts into freezer bag. Working one breast at a time, lightly pound thicker end with fist, making each breast an even thickness.
- Remove chicken from bag. Rub each breast with 1 tbsp Dill Butter.
- Place chicken breasts side by side in freezer bag. Leave bag unsealed.
- When water has come to temperature, sink all but top of bag in water to let air escape. Clip unsealed bag to side of pot. Cook for 1 hour.
- In large bowl, whisk all ingredients until smooth. Set aside.
- Remove chicken from freezer bag and place in pan. Heat oil in cast-iron pan over high heat. Cook chicken for 1 to 2 minutes per side, or until golden. Remove from heat.
Assemble And Serve
- Divide little gem quarters between 4 plates. Top with radishes and drizzle with vinaigrette.
- Slice warm chicken breasts in half and add to each plate. Top chicken with slice of Dill Butter.