January 26, 2016
Healthy Home Guide: 7 Tips For A Good Night’s Sleep
In our Healthy Home Guide, we share tips to make your house cleaner, safer and better for you and your family.
The comfort of your bed has a lot to do with how you sleep. Here’s how to make it the perfect place to catch some shut eye.
1. Choose a mattress that’s made with materials like natural latex, cotton and wool. Avoid synthetic fibers.
2. Add a luxe horsehair topper for an extra layer of comfort.
3. Use a mattress cover. They limit exposure to allergens, like dust, mites and mould.
4. Opt for linen sheets – they absorb moisture better and last longer than cotton.
5. Get a silk comforter. Breathable, moisture-wicking silk is the ideal filling for your comforter.
6. Try a linen duvet cover. Linen is breathable, so it stays warm in winter and cool in summer.
7. Go for wool pillows. Since the pillows are filled with wool, not down, they won’t trigger allergies.