We celebrate the top design talent in H&H’s 2023 December A-List issue. See a dynamic new project by H&H Designer of the Year, Colette van den Thillart. Plus we unveil the latest Princess Margaret Showhome by Brian Gluckstein and a West Coast 1960s bungalow reimagined by Ami McKay. This issue marks the inaugural H&H 100 list, our listing of top Canadian designers, plus our A-List of creatives to watch. And we have just the thing to heat up a cold winter night, Jing Gao’s signature Sichuan Chilli Crisp recipe.
- Unveiling Brian Gluckstein’s Tudor-style Princess Margaret Showhome
- Ami McKay designs a bungalow dressed for the season in Lions Bay, B.C.
- Clean lines and a neutral palette revive a stale Yaletown, Vancouver condo
- The H&H A-List: Our annual celebration of great design featuring 2023’s Designer of the Year, Colette van den Thillart
- The H&H 100: An inaugural list of top design talent, from coast to coast
- Flavorful recipes from Jing Gao’s new cookbook, The Book of Sichuan Chili Crisp