Venture into the heart of the home with the March 2024 Kitchens issue. We’ve compiled 10 kitchens that you’ll love, along with reno budget breakdowns (including three dream kitchens at three price points), and find out why wood cabinets are looking fresh again. Plus, see a Craftsman-style country home infused with earthy hues; a Toronto home renovated by a designer for her growing family; and, how TOM Design Studio made a dowdy Victorian home look young again. Finally, get flavor-packed recipes from Instagram food star Molly Baz’s second cookbook, More is More.
- Designer Tiffany Leigh infuses a Craftsman-style country home with earthy hues.
- A Victorian is made young again by TOM Design Studio using punchy patterns.
- Falken Reynolds creates an art-filled condo with stunning inlet views for a Vancouver couple.
- Toronto designer Jaime Polan Zimmerman renovates her own home for a growing family.
- Two renovated kitchens that play up the beauty of wood.
- Breaking down the real costs of three dream kitchens.
- Molly Baz shares flavor-packed recipes from her second cookbook, More is More.