New season, new outlook. It’s time for lighthearted inspiration courtesy of H&H’s May 2022 Spring Decorating issue!
- A screened porch gets a mini makeover with vintage finds and a moody hue
- A backyard in B.C. is reimagined to include a yoga studio and workshop
- A new build in Ontario brings together luxe finishes and playful wallpaper
- Designer Colette van den Thillart creates a fabulous, flamboyant home for Victoria Webster
- A Vancouver penthouse gets a dose of Palm Springs cool from designer Tanya McLean
- Tour designer Lisa Moody’s gorgeous greenhouse that doubles as a chicken coop
- Chef David Chang and Priya Krishna share delectable dishes from their new cookbook