Cabbage Slaw With Lime VinaigretteRecipe By: Kristen Eppich
Total Time: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
This vinaigrette is intense on its own but finds perfect balance when tossed with cabbage. Be generous with your salt; the slaw can handle quite a bit.
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice, plus 1 tsp
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp honey
- 1⁄2 tsp grated garlic
- Kosher salt
- 1⁄2 2kg green cabbage
- 1 cup packed arugula
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro leaves
- 2 tbsp wasabi peas, finely chopped
Directions Yield: Serves 6
- Arrange food processor with slicing adaptor on thinnest setting. Cut cabbage into portions, then run through slicer to shred. If cutting by hand, slice as thin as possible.
- In medium bowl, whisk lime juice with olive oil, honey and garlic. Season generously with salt.
- Place shredded cabbage in large bowl. Add arugula and cilantro and toss together. Add vinaigrette and toss to coat.
- Divide between plates and sprinkle with wasabi peas to garnish.