Caramelized Plums With Yogurt, Honey And GingerbreadRecipe By: Devin Connell
Total Time: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 6 black plums
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 cups unsweetened Greek yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 6 crisp gingerbread cookies
- 1 tsp cinnamon
Directions Yield: Serves 6
- Cut plums in half and remove pits.
- Heat skillet on high heat until smoking.
- Press sliced sides of plums into sugar to coat. Place in skillet to caramelize sugars, about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Using large shallow serving bowl, add yogurt and spread from edge to edge. Top with plums, sliced-sides up. Drizzle with honey.
- Wrap cookies in clean dish towel and crush into small pieces. Scatter overtop yogurt and plums. Finish with sprinkle of cinnamon.