March 16, 2018
Caramelized Plums With Yogurt, Honey And Gingerbread
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: Serves 6
- Cut plums in half and remove pits.
- Heat skillet on high heat until smoking.
- Press sliced sides of plums into sugar to coat. Place in skillet to caramelize sugars, about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Using large shallow serving bowl, add yogurt and spread from edge to edge. Top with plums, sliced-sides up. Drizzle with honey.
- Wrap cookies in clean dish towel and crush into small pieces. Scatter overtop yogurt and plums. Finish with sprinkle of cinnamon.