Charred Cauliflower & Shishito PeppersRecipe By: Abbey Sharp
Total Time: 50 minutes
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Shishito peppers are delicious with roasted cauliflower and a zesty dressing.
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 cups whole shishito peppers
- 7 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp fresh strained lemon juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp harissa
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
Directions Yield: Serves 4 to 6
Roast Cauliflower And Shishitos
- Preheat oven to 450°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment or foil.
- Place cauliflower and shishitos on baking sheets. Drizzle with 3 tablespoons of olive oil and pinch each of salt and pepper.
- Roast for 20 minutes, changing position in oven halfway, or until vegetables are well browned.
- In small bowl, combine lemon juice, honey and harissa. Add 3 tablespoons of olive oil and whisk to emulsify. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Make Garlic Panko And Serve
- In small pan over medium heat, add remaining tablespoon of oil. Add garlic and panko. Cook for 4 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from heat, toss in parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve roasted vegetables with generous drizzle of dressing and top with garlic panko.