April 25, 2017
Chocolate Vegan Waffles
Who says waffles can’t be healthy? Try this delicious vegan recipe from registered dietitian and food blogger Tori Wesszer of Fraiche Nutrition.
Yield: Makes 6
- Heat waffle iron.
- Mix together flour, corn starch, fermented vegan proteins+, cocoa, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt with a whisk in medium bowl.
- In separate bowl, combine non-dairy milk, vinegar, vanilla and coconut oil.
- Whisk wet ingredients into dry ingredients until just incorporated.
- Spray waffle iron with oil and cook waffles according to your waffle iron directions.
- Serve with coconut whip, maple syrup and fresh berries if desired.