Dirty MartiniRecipe By: Devin Connell
Total Time: 4 minutes
Prep Time: 2 minutes
- 2 1⁄2 oz. Hendrick’s Gin or Tito’s Handmade Vodka
- 1⁄4 oz. Dolin Vermouth de Chambéry, Dry
- 1⁄4 oz. olive brine (from olive jar)
Directions Yield: Makes 1 Cocktail
- Fill martini glass with ice and let sit while you make cocktail.
- In cocktail shaker with scoop of ice, add gin or vodka, vermouth and brine.
- Place lid on shaker and shake vigorously to combine.
- Dispose of ice in martini glass. Strain cocktail into glass and serve with an olive.